Half day snorkel and sea kayak Manuel Antonio $70 per person
Half day tour overview
Enjoy a paddling tour of the Manuel Antonio coastline. We start in the south side of Quepos Port and begin paddling towards Playa Biesanz.
From a vantage point only possible in kayaks, we will experience Manuel Antonio’s breathtaking cliffs and beautiful rock formations as we follow the coastline. You will be given paddling instructions at the beginning of the tour. Your bilingual guide will show you the diversity of wildlife that lies within this unique habitat, such as mangrove wrens, swallows and an abundance of shore birds. On the banks of the estuary, you’ll see the main protagonists of the mangrove ecosystem; the Sally light foot crab, as well as boa constrictors tangled in the aerial roots, silky ant eaters and monkeys in the upper branches and crocodiles slipping in and out of the water. Also has a large land and marine biodiversity with beautiful coral reefs.
Midway, we will stop for fresh fruits and snacks at a secluded beach where we can relax in the white sandy beach. We will paddle near rock formations where we can see many shore birds nesting or gliding on the thermals created by the offshore winds that hit this rocky outcrop. To conclude our tour we will paddle back to Quepos and back to your hotel after a short drive.
This unforgettable tour will be a highlight of your stay in manuel Antonio.
- Tour duration: 4 hrs.
- Departs: Daily at 8:00 a.m and 2:00 pm.
Included in the rate
- Transportation from and to your hotel in the Manuel Antonio / Quepos area.
- Bilingual tour guide
- Specialized gear for the activity (sea kayaks, paddles, PFD’s).
- Fruits and snacks in the tour.
- Lunch at the end of the tour.
What to bring?
- Your camera is a must and or Binoculars
- Water bottle.
- Sun hat or bandana and sun protection lotion
- Swimsuit / swim trunks; t-shirt and shorts
- Shoes or sandals that can get wet.
- Moderate physical condition required.
- Over 9 years old
Taxes are included.